We are Ecologi, a social enterprise and market leader in the climate action space. We provide innovative and progressive tools for people to act on climate: a subscription service to reverse climate change; a marketplace for climate solutions; and most recently our real-time carbon footprinting for business.
Our mission is to avoid 50% of projected global emissions by 2040. The question is, how are we going to do this? Firstly, by rapidly helping businesses decarbonise their supply chain. And secondly, by supporting the world's best climate projects (like protecting the Amazon Rainforest) through our community carbon fund.
As a team we’re easy going and we take great pride in our work. From brand and marketing to product development and climate impact, we’re all striving to move the needle on the climate emergency. We celebrate our milestones and we have get-togethers every quarter (restrictions permitting!). Our culture is about pulling together, helping one another, about putting forward good ideas and feeling part of something bigger than yourself.
With our 25,000+ strong subscriber base, we’re now funding 1 million trees every few weeks. Impressive, but our goal is to fund billions of trees a month.
Do you think you can help us achieve this?
Diversity and Inclusion
We are an equal opportunities employer. We are looking for shining stars and diamonds in the rough, and we’re committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, disability, age or any other grounds.
If there are any adjustments you need to help you bring your best self to an interview with us please let us know.
Join our Talent Community
We are open and always want to hear from candidates who are passionate about who we are and what we represent, which is why we created our Talent Community.
If you can’t see an open position that matches what you’re looking for right now, but want to stay connected for future roles, please send us your CV through this application. Make sure to let us know which roles you'd be interested in so that we can get in touch if something suitable comes up.
In the meantime, we’ll keep you updated on all things Ecologi so that you’re still in the loop!
- Working hours ⌚9:30am to 3:30pm core working hours, the rest is flexible we work around your productivity!
- Location 📍We are a remote first company but there is a contingent based around the Bristol area of the UK. It would be fantastic if we could meet you during your onboarding and our quarterly team get-togethers. Please note we do not currently offer visa sponsorship.
- Wellbeing 🧘Optional daily mindfulness sessions and Friday get together sessions
- Development 🌱 Ecologi encourages courses, seminars and conferences
- Pension with intentions 💰with Ethical Fund options (only available for our UK employees)
- Tech equipment 💻 Laptop provided
- Enhanced parental leave 👶We support you through your journey!
- Annual leave 🏝️Taking a break is great for the soul and your ability to be brilliant at work. That’s why you have an extra week’s holiday. You’re entitled to 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.