Marketing Intern 🌿
Location: Bristol (flexible / remote considered)
Please note we do not offer visa sponsorship
🤓Job type: 3 month paid internship
💳Compensation: £9.50/hour including holiday pay
We are Ecologi, an environmental organisation, who run a subscription service to help restore our planet. Our mission is to avoid 50% of global emissions by 2040. How are we going to do this? By protecting nature, supporting the best in carbon offset programmes (like protecting the Amazon Rainforest) and planting trees in the places that need them.
As a team we’re easy going and we take great pride in our work. From brand and marketing to product development and climate impact, we’re all striving to move the needle on the climate emergency. We celebrate our milestones and we’re looking forward to some big get-togethers once we’re allowed. Our culture is about pulling together, helping one another, putting forward good ideas and feeling part of something bigger than yourself.
With our 20,000 strong subscriber base, we’re now funding 1 million trees every few weeks. Impressive, but we’re only just getting started. Our goal is to fund billions of trees a month.
Are you the right person to help us achieve this?
Diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, disability, age or any other grounds.
Applicants from all backgrounds are very welcome, and if there are any adjustments you need to help you bring your best self to an interview with us please let us know.
About the role
We want to hear from marketing diamonds in the rough who are passionate about sustainability communications and are keen to join in and support our marketing team with multiple projects across different channels. You’ll need to keep well-organised, self-motivated and informed - and your responsibility will be to support our growing marketing team in engaging our community to help reverse climate change.
You’ll be reporting to our Sustainability Marketing Manager, and have these responsibilities:
- Community support on social media channels and our community forum
- Supporting the delivery of the Ecologi newsletter and email marketing campaigns when needed
- Participating in training for the implementation of social media content (distribution + content creation)
- Conducting research required to implement and support our content creation
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team on joint content & research projects
- Supporting the wider marketing team with any external media requests
- Exceptional copywriting, spelling and proofreading skills
- Great organisational and time management skills
- A strong attention to detail, and a willingness to learn
- You’re passionate about social media platforms and regularly use platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and TikTok
- You have a big passion for the environment and sustainability
Working hours ⌚9:30am to 3:30pm core working hours, the rest is flexible we work around your productivity!
Location 📍Ecologi is based in Bristol and whilst this is a remote first role, it would be nice to see you face to face every now and then in the office
Wellbeing 🧘 Optional daily mindfulness sessions and Friday ‘chill and chat’
Development 🌱 Ecologi encourages courses, seminars and conferences