🌍Remote UK/EU timezone (ideally near Bristol, UK)
Please note we cannot offer visa sponsorship at this time
💳 up to £22k depending on experience
We are Ecologi, now considered the market leader in collective climate action. We are a social enterprise who provide innovative and progressive tools: a subscription service to reverse climate change; a marketplace for climate action; and a tool for real-time carbon footprinting for business.
Our mission is to avoid 50% of global emissions by 2040. How are we going to do this? By protecting nature, supporting the best in carbon offset programmes (like protecting the Amazon Rainforest) and planting trees in the places that need them.
As a team we’re easy going and we take great pride in our work. From brand and marketing to product development and climate impact, we’re all striving to move the needle on the climate emergency. We celebrate our milestones and we have get-togethers every quarter (restrictions permitting!)) get togethers. Our culture is about pulling together, helping one another, about putting forward good ideas and feeling part of something bigger than yourself.
With our 24,000 strong subscriber base, we’re now funding 1 million trees every fews weeks. Impressive, but we’re only just getting started. Our goal is to fund billions of trees a month.
Are you the right person to help us achieve this?
Diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunities employer. We are looking for shining stars and diamonds in the rough, and we’re committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, disability, age or any other grounds. If there are any adjustments you need to help you bring your best self to an interview with us please let us know.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced customer support agent who has a passion for sustainability to join our small, but rapidly scaling team. This is a really exciting opportunity for anyone who loves delivering first-class customer care and wants to have a real impact in helping shape our support team. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Customer Experience Manager and will be helping answer our customers queries, resolve issues and also help us build out our internal processes.
The right person will have a strategic mindset on how to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our customer service as a whole and can lay the foundation for the team to grow. Settling for the status quo is not an option.
If you’re passionate about customer care, enjoy creating efficient workflows and making a positive impact on the world, then this could be the job for you!
You will have these responsibilities:
- Responding to all customer queries from various platforms including live chat, emails, calls and reviews
- Prioritising incoming customer queries from multiple sources and responding accordingly
- Identifying opportunities to make product and tech improvements to create a more efficient customer experience
- Help manage the Community Forum including creating engaging content and responding to customer feedback
- Helping to write training materials and build out internal processes as we continue to grow
- Supporting the wider team as capacity allows
- Have exceptional writing, spelling and proofreading skills
- Be highly passionate and knowledgeable about sustainability and climate action
- Be a confident communicator, relationship builder and proactive problem solver
- Be well-organised and able to work independently and seek support from the wider team when needed
- Be able to demonstrate an unshakeable customer centric mindset through your approach to this role
- High growth mindset - you hold yourself to a high standard and constantly look for ways to improve and streamline your work
- Experience working in a remote Customer Support role for a tech product is advantageous
- An ability to speak a second language would be advantageous
Working hours ⌚9:30am to 4:30pm core working hours, the rest is flexible we work around your productivity!
Location 📍 We are a remote first company but there is a contingent based around the Bristol area of the UK. It would be fantastic if we could meet you during your onboarding and our quarterly team get-togethers.
Wellbeing 🧘 Optional daily mindfulness sessions and Friday ‘chill and chat’
Development 🌱 Ecologi encourages courses, seminars and conferences
Nest ethical pension 💰 with Ethical Fund options
Tech equipment 💻 Laptop provided
Enhanced parental leave 👶 We support you through your journey!
Annual leave 🏝️ Taking a break is great for the soul and your ability to be brilliant at work. That’s why you have an extra week’s holiday. You’re entitled to 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.