🌍 Bristol (flexible / remote considered)
💳 up to £40k depending on experience
We are looking for an amazing Product Marketing Manager to own the go-to-market strategy for all our Ecologi products. If you’re passionate about product marketing and making a positive impact on the world, then this could be the job for you.
We are Ecologi, a social enterprise and market leader in the climate action space. We provide innovative and progressive tools for people to act on climate: a subscription service to reverse climate change; a marketplace for climate solutions; and most recently our real-time carbon footprinting for business.
Our mission is to avoid 50% of global emissions by 2040. The question is, how are we going to do this? Firstly, by protecting nature and supporting the best in carbon offset programmes (like protecting the Amazon Rainforest). And secondly, planting trees in the places and habitats that need them.
As a team we’re easy going and we take great pride in our work. From brand and marketing to product development and climate impact, we’re all striving to move the needle on the climate emergency. We celebrate our milestones and we have get-togethers every quarter (restrictions permitting!). Our culture is about pulling together, helping one another, about putting forward good ideas and feeling part of something bigger than yourself.
With our 25,000+ strong subscriber base, we’re now funding 1 million trees every few weeks. Impressive, but our goal is to fund billions of trees a month.
Do you think you can help us achieve this?
Diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, disability, age or any other grounds. If there are any adjustments you need to help you bring your best self to an interview with us please let us know.
About the role
We want to hear from confident, experienced product marketing marketers with a passion for sustainability who can create and implement marketing strategies for Ecologi’s product portfolio. This is a broad and rewarding role where you will work cross-functionally across marketing and product to achieve business objectives.
We are a growing Marketing and Customer Experience team and you will be helping in the day to day shaping of Ecologi’s product marketing proposition. We’re taking the organisation to the next level and are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with 4+ years experience in product marketing for B2B and B2C products.
Ecologi is based in Bristol, and while this is a flexi-remote role, we would ideally like to hire someone that could travel to the office at least twice a week, so being less than a few hours away by train is important.
We are an ambitious, dedicated and optimistic team who believe we can restore our planet together. Interested? Then read on!
- Manage the B2B and B2C existing and future product portfolio launches and go-to-market materials and marketing assets.
- Promoting the product offering through compelling copy and product marketing collateral to win business, ensuring such aligns with the distribution strategy.
- Key ‘connector’ between the Product and Marketing teams integrating with the Product and UX Teams on their go-to-market timelines and participating in weekly product meetings to ensure full alignment and collaboration.
- Conduct market and B2B and B2C customer research to gather data about target personas, positioning, messaging and creative and define the appropriate target audience for the product offering.
- Briefing copywriters and designers on the creation of content for the Ecologi website.
- Develop strategic A/B tests based on learnings and to validate insights.
- Work with the wider Marketing and Customer Experience Team to test and scale multi-channel product marketing campaigns (digital advertising, email, community forum etc.)
- Use metrics to track and analyse marketing success and product marketing performance.
- Maintain and evolve product & value proposition and messaging allowing the business to open up new markets.
Skills and competencies needed for this role
- A confident communicator, relationship builder and proactive problem solver, confident to work independently and seek support from the wider team when needed.
- Strong analytical, organisational, presentation skills and leadership skills.
- Well-organised and confident working with Google Analytics.
- Superb copywriting experience for value propositions, user cases, elevator pitches, customer personas.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills across all levels of the company.
- Extensive experience of B2C and B2B marketing with a strong focus on product.
- Passionate about branding and translating this across digital touchpoints.
Bonus to have
- Tech product experience
- International experience
- Working hours ⌚ 9:30am to 3:30pm core working hours, the rest is flexible we work around your productivity!
- Location 📍 We are a remote first company but there is a contingent based around the Bristol area of the UK. It would be fantastic if we could meet you during your onboarding and our quarterly team get-togethers.
- Wellbeing 🧘 Optional daily mindfulness sessions and Friday ‘chill and chat’
- Development 🌱 Ecologi encourages courses, seminars and conferences
- Nest ethical pension 💰 with Ethical Fund options
- Tech equipment 💻 Laptop provided
- Enhanced parental leave 👶 We support you through your journey!
- Annual leave 🏝️ Taking a break is great for the soul and your ability to be brilliant at work. That’s why you have an extra week’s holiday. You’re entitled to 25 days’ holiday excluding bank holidays.